DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
We respect your data and privacy
When do we collect data?
We can collect data on you from a variety of different sources these include.
1. When you purchase products or services from the site or over the phone;
2. When you become a subscriber;
3. When you speak to our customer services personnel;
4. Via explicit data capture measures, for example by entering competitions and completing surveys; and
In any of the above cases the data we collect could be personal data.
What do we do with your personal information?
When you buy anything via the site, we may need to collect information about you to process the transaction, fulfill your order and provide you with the services you expect. This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, your address and your credit card details.
Unless we have your express consent we will only disclose personal data to third parties if this is required for the purpose of completing your transaction with us. This is of course subject to the proviso that we may disclose your data to certain permitted third parties, such as members of our own group, our own professional advisers who are bound by confidentiality codes, and when we are legally obliged to disclose your data.
By becoming a subscriber you consent to receive from us by e-mail our e-newsletter and details of other special offers which we may think may be of interest to you.
PartyWeekends.com retains and uses your personal information to provide you with the best experience by providing you with a personalised service and to give you details of offers which we think will be of interest to you. We may also use the information to process any transactions you undertake with us and for internal administration and analysis.
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent.
For any of the above purposes we may send your information internationally including to countries outside the EEA. Some of these jurisdictions offer differing levels of protection of personal information, not all of which may be as high as the UK.
By becoming a PartyWeekends.com customer you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information.
Cookies are small files which are sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard disc. Whenever you visit PartyWeekends.com and unless you elect not to receive cookies, then your computer will store an identifying code in the cookie which may mean you do not need to type in your email address each time you return to the site. Other than this, we do not store your password or any other information in the cookie, or use it for any other purpose. You can at any time set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it. You can also set your browser to turn off cookies.
In the UK we operate and are registered in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
PartyWeekends.com Newsletter subscribers have the option to opt-out of receiving further information from us.
To change your e-mail address details send an e-mail with your correct details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to Modify or Change your personal details after you have made a purchase on the site please contact us as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you, you can also contact us.
Other Miscellaneous Section
1. Please note that in using this website you agree to be bound by the following obligations:
* You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
* In order to make a purchase you must be over 18 years old and have the legal capacity to make the transaction.
* You must make sure that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
* You must not use the website for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
* The site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed, or reproduced in any way by you, except if you wish to make copies of the website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
2. Our site may contain links to other third party websites over which PartyWeekends.com has no control. PartyWeekends.com cannot therefore have any responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information contained on those websites.
3. The copyright and the propriety rights on the website and related content are owned by PartyWeekends.com or its third party licensors and in this respect PartyWeekends.com reserves all rights.
4. PartyWeekends.com uses secure technology to safeguard information including personal information and financial transactions.
5. PartyWeekends.com reserve the right to change or update its these terms and conditions.
6. This user agreement is between you and PartyWeekends.com and is governed by the laws of England and Wales.